Tuesday 1 July 2014

HAPPY #CANADADAY EH! July's @Netflix_ca #Streamteam is all aboot Canadiana! Give'r a look see. You might be surprised!

Most of us Canucks are out and aboot enjoying Canada Day today! 
We have so much to celebrate! Including the many shows filmed in Canada, or which have Canada as the setting! I think you might be surprised how many movies and shows are filmed in Canada, set in Canada, and have Canadian actors producers and directors! 

So grab some snacks, perhaps Ketchup chips, Buttertarts, Poutine or Beavertails, then add a Bloody Caesar, pop, or Timmies double-double.

Or maybe these sweet maple cookies are the perfect snack to accompany your family viewing! 


In each of the shows below below you will find touch of Canada Eh. Lets give'r a look!

For the little ones:
  1. Caillou
  2. Franny's Feet
  3. The Busy World of Richard Scarry
  4. Super Why!
  5. Animal Mechanicals
  6. Monster Math Squad
  7. Team Umizoomi
  8. Thomas and the Magic Railroad

For the older kids (of all ages)
  1. Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  2. Johnny Test
  3. Black Hole High
  4. Alpha and Omega
  5. Goosebumps
  6. Erky Perky
  7. Eliot Kid
  8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

For the big kids. These are my personal picks that I watch with my teens.

  1. Republic of Doyle
  2. Cracked
  3. Murdock Mysteries
  4. Being Erica
  5. Heartland



I'm always on the look out for a bit of the Great White North in the movies and shows I watch! See if you can spot landmarks, buses, licence plates, or businesses that are uniquely Canadian. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!
HAPPY CANADA DAY EH!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Netflix Streamteam.

Note: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of cost for the purpose of my Stream Team reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment