Wednesday 27 April 2016

3 Bruce Willis Movies: This Week's #What2Watch Recommendations. #W2WW

What to Watch 


It must be Wednesday! 
And time to answer the burning question asked by friends and family: "What's Good to Watch?" 
I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendations: Three action movies recently been added to Netflix Canada starring Bruce Willis. Add Lay the Favourite and Tears of the Sun to the list and you have a Bruce Willis Movie Marathon. Check the ratings to make sure these are appropriate for your streamers.

Cop Out
Classic Bruce Willis delivering funny one liners with a straight face.


A Good Day to Die Hard
In the tradition of the Die Hard series, lots of action, beating up bad guys and one liners. 


R.E.D.
Quite the cast in this movie! Action, bad guys and comedy.


I'd love to know what you're streaming these days. Please share in the comments section!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not connected to Netflix, or my involvement with the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment