The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro:
Burger Bliss Works for Me!
I've been enjoying The Works burgers with my friends and family for more than a dozen years. It all started with a March Break lunch adventure with my Husband and the kids. Although my kids are taller, and have bigger appetites the fun atmosphere and constant demand for Oreo milkshakes that started on that first visit remains the same today.
It's all about me (like duh!), so of course you'll want to know my burger of choice:
- The Tom Green, formally known as the Sparty Cat - Notice the Bacon and Avocado with Beachhouse Sauce! I have only three words for this: So Friggin' Good!
- Son of a Beech, formally known as the MEC - Is fashionably dressed in sundried tomatoes, feta, avocado and Beachhouse Sauce.
- Gotta Be KD Burger - I feel no explanation is needed here.
Savoury Sidekicks and Other Delicious Options ...
- Tower-O-Rings - Thing 1 is the King of Rings.
- Die Cut Chips - My side of choice.
- Spicy Hand Cut Fries - A favourite of Hubby and Thing 2.
- Sweet Potato Fries - Not gonna lie - these are good!
- Oreo Milkshakes - They have been a big hit with my kids for years!
Gluten-Free Options ...The Works offers a plethora of gluten-free options from bun to toppings, so you're sure to find something delicious that "works" for you.
The Works is Canadian owned and operated. Over the years I've seen many examples of The Works sourcing local, serving and promoting Canadian products, and being active members of the communities they're located in. This is not just something I like, it's something I actually look for when parting with my hard earned dollars. I will always opt to give my business to those brands and companies that aim to build relationships rather than a quick sale. You'll find a long list of charities and community events The Works has been, and continues to be involved with, including the local Ottawa locations supporting my school fund raising efforts on many occasions over the years. Burgers taste better when they're from businesses who care about and are involved in their communities. Maybe that's the secret ingredient that makes The Works burgers taste extra special.
Burgers with Benefits Loyalty Program: A new loyalty program has just launched at The Works that is sure to whet your appetite. Click on the link above for more details.
What?! There's more! Yes siree Bob!
The Works Kanata has generously sponsored a "Burgers for Two"
Note: This giveaway is open to Ottawa and Kanata area residents.
and runs from November 3th to November 30th, 2016.