Friday 2 December 2016

Because I refuse to compromise on style or functionality: @BesideU_Canada Bags

I refuse to compromise. Why should I? 

I think I deserve both great style and superb functionality. 



The Fontana bag from the Beside U Canada Nutopia Leather Trim Travel Bag Collection gives me the quality and features I want without the need to compromise on style.

Perfect for all my work, play and travel needs.
The Fontana bag is loaded with security and convenience features making it perfect whether travelling, for use going to and from work, or just out and about. Like all the Beside U Canada products, you'll find both the inside and the outside of the Fontana bag has the same attention to detail and styling. 

  • Available in 3 colour options. For me it's almost always classic black but the jester red and ocean blue options would add a great pop of colour. 
  • Made from easy care and tear resistant Nylon that is lightweight and water resistant.
  • Detachable strap makes carrying it crossbody or over the shoulder easy. 
  • Zip-top closure keeps contents private and safe. An important security feature in my opinion.
  • Convenient Outer Compartments make accessing frequently used items fast and easy. 
  • Detachable Security Whistle and Keychain
  •  The Fontana inner design and detailing includes a fun stripped fabric lining, several pockets to help keep all your items organized and easily accessible, a RFID guarded pocket, as well as separate sleeves for a laptop (13 inch) and a tablet. 
  • RFID guarded pocket: Credit cards, bank cards, and even Canadian passports have RFID chips. The RFID guarded pocket helps protect your private information by blocking RFID signals from being unknowingly scanned. Another important safety and travel feature in my opinion. 
  • Measuring 37 cm L x 31 cm H x 13 cm D making it well within the Personal Item size regulations of airlines.

The Fontana bag makes a great holiday gift. Whether for a snowbird senior, a career girl, a student, a travel enthusiast, a blogger, or someone who is like most of us are combination of all of these, a great bag is a must have. I suggest you trim your tree with something from the Forever Young Trim collection. I'm particularly fond of the Felix backpack and the Ottawa cross-body bag. Now until December 31st you can use my exclusive code (CTOL15) to get a 15% discount any Beside U Canada bag including the entire Forever Young Trim collection.

Image courtesy of Beside U Canada

You'll also find a few of my other favourite designs like the Kaylee, the Indianapolis and the Isabel are currently part of the Holiday Specials Collection and 25% off until the end of December. Use the CTOL15 discount code to get an additional 15% off the Holiday Specials Collection. Shipping is fast and free on orders over $99. making your holiday shopping easy and stress-free. 

Get social with Beside U Canada on twitter, and facebook
And take a take a look at both My Take and Thing 2's Take on the Beside U Canada Minneapolis Backpack and how it works for both Mother and Son. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about how with so many fabulous Beside U Canada bags one is never going to be enough!

Note: I received the Fontana bag from Beside U Canada free of charge for the purpose of this review and post. All opinions are my own. 

51 comments :

  1. I love the Bridport in Char Purple
    jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FYI You need to comment under your name. Anonymous comments don't qualify. I can't verify who is commenting if anonymous.

      Delete
  2. I quite like the style of the OTTAWA bag in Castlerock Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Isabel bag from the Holiday Specials Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Taos bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. The bag I like in the Holiday collection is the Isabel bag.

      Delete
  5. the Felix bag is really neat. I bet it is very useful during travels

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter would love the felix

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Felix bag in Black/red.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From the Holiday Sale Collection, I like the Indianapolis is grey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Felix

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Felix bag in the Forever Young collection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Castlerock Grey Ottawa bag

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the grey Ottawa bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Sandbach bag from the Holiday Specials.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the Ottawa bag. They have such a great selection of bags! (Judy Cowan)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like them all but the Taos would be best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Felix bag.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Ottawa! I love those bags and I don't even have one! Imagine how much i would love it if I did have one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Debbie White Beattie13 December 2016 at 02:56

    My favorite bag is the Nantes bag but I can't decide if I like the blue or black

    ReplyDelete
  19. Debbie White Beattie13 December 2016 at 03:02

    My favorite bag from the Holiday Specials Collection is SAVANAH

    ReplyDelete
  20. Debbie White Beattie13 December 2016 at 03:11

    My favorite bag in the Holiday Specials Collection is the SAVANAH

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the blue Nantes bag the best.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so glad this was an easy one for me. The ottawa bag is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. In the holiday specials collection I like the Genevieve I think its a bit of a backpack. I like the style ive never had a bag like that

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Taos bag in black

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the felix bag in black

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like the MYAH bag from the holiday specials collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like the Ottawa! Totally my style.

    ReplyDelete
  28. From the holiday section, my fave is Isabel!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Nantes crossbody bag, it's quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a fan of the Ottawa Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I commented on "Style, Speed & Sustainability! @FordCanada #FordFarmToCar I'm Impressed!"
    I'm impressed too! I commented under the name 2012july/Cheryl Grandy.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My girlfriend would love the Ottawa bag!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would pick the Felix

    billiondollarprincesss @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the Felix bag.

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Paola bag in black is pretty stylin' for my needs!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Taos followed by the Ottawa bag.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the Ottawa bag in Poseidon blue the most.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Isabel bag is my favourite from the Holiday Specials Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the Ottawa I think it will definetely hold my wallet, and with 2 pockets, I can sort my stuff. one side for me one side for other stuff

    ReplyDelete
  40. From the Holiday collection I like the Genevieve, it will be great for going walking, just sling it over your shoulder and still have all your essentials

    ReplyDelete