Thursday 18 December 2014

#AllHailKingJulien @Netflix_CA Original Series Streams 5 NEW Episodes Dec 19th #Streamteam Cause for Celebration!

As a member of the Netflix Stream Team I get some pretty sweet perks, like getting a sneak peak at the new Netflix Original Series: ALL HAIL KING JULIEN 

But since we are friends and all, and I know you'll keep it on the down low, I'll share some of the details. But keep it quiet cause the celebration doesn't start till December 19th! 

Whatever you do ... do not watch the video below with the sneak peak of the new series on Netflix: 
All Hail King Julien! 

Did you just sneak a peak of the sneak peak?


I love the characters from the Madagascar movies and King Julien is no exception. So it's pretty exciting that King Julien of Madagascar and his kooky sidekicks Maurice and Mort are back to their old tricks in a new way! On December 19th, 2014 a new Netflix Original Series, All Hail King Julien debuts 5 new episodes! Now that is a reason to celebrate!


So get your party hats on and get ready to 
Move It Move It! 

If you're like me you'll still be wanting a bit more King Julien over the Holidays, 
luckily you can enjoy Happy Holidays From Madagascar.
3 Madagascar short stories:
Madly Madagascar
Merry Madagascar
Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper


Share your best video or picture of your "Move It" dance, who your favourite character is, or who you are inviting to your All Hail King Julien party with me on twitter @CantonCathy using the hashtag #AllHailKingJulienI would love to hear all about it!

Check out KingJulien.com, or All Hail King Julien on Facebook for more King Julien fun!

Happy Holidays

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Netflix Stream Team and King Julien.

Note: As part of the Netflix Stream Team I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of charge for the purpose of my Stream Team reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

1 comment :

  1. Awesome! I just subscribed to Netflix a few weeks ago. I am very excited to play this for my nieces and nephews! They will love this!

    ReplyDelete