Thursday 7 May 2015

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW #39 Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond @Netflix_CA #NowOnNetflixCA

What's Good to Watch?

This is a common question amongst my friends and family. So I thought I'd share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). I just started to watch a 4 part mini-series on Netflix Canada called Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond. Set in WWII England the series is based on the life of Ian Fleming, the would be author of the James Bond novels. Although I can't vouch for the accuracy of the series, I did enjoy it none the less.    


I'd love to hear what you thought of this weeks recommendation, 
and please share your suggestions in the comments section. 
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. Sounds like an interesting mini-series! My partner and I are huge fans of Bond.

    ReplyDelete