Tuesday 10 November 2015

Parenting 101: Bedtime Stalling Styles - Just #5MoreMinutes Pleeease! #Streamteam @Netflix_CA

When it comes to bedtime avoidance is your child a stall-stylista or a single stall-styler? 

I chuckle thinking of the ways my kids tried to negotiate just one more: story, snack, drink, or show. 

Just 5 more minutes Mom pleeeease!


I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, even Evil Teens try to push the bedtime limits!

But until then, parents of younger kiddies have a new tool thanks to Netflix to help combat 5 minute run-on! 

You know when 5 minutes keeps going and turns into 10, 15 or even 20 minutes. 

DINOTRUX 5 MINUTE FAVORITES: 

A parent's solution to the nightly pleas for just #5MoreMinutes 



Fast Forward:
Kids are asleep, and you've settled in for some Netflix-ing of your own. Just don't be surprised when it's time to turn Netflix off if your partner turns to you and says:
"Just 5 More Minutes Pleeeese!"
Where do you think your kids learned their "mad stalling skills" from?

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Netflix streamteam and 5 more minutes. 

Note: As a member of the Netflix Streamteam I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of charge for the purpose of my Netflix reviews and posts. All opinions are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment