Thursday 3 March 2016

This Week's #What2Watch Recommendation: #SPY #movie #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch

No need to keep this one top secret or undercover! 


As you know "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendation is a comedy with one of my favourite actors Melissa McCarthy called Spy. This movie currently streaming on Netflix Canada has an R rating so it's not for the kiddies

Spy is filled with the typical slapstick comedy we have come to love and expect from Melissa McCarthy as she fumbles her way into and out of impossible situations.


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post, and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not specifically connected to Netflix, or my involvement with the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment