What to Watch Wednesday
Streaming Fashion in Style
After lunch with my friend Dawn from Duelling Designs, a fellow Netflix enthusiasts, and our rather long discussion about fashion and design I decided this week's #W2WW theme would be fashion, style and fashion design. I found a number of fashion-themed movies, shows and documentaries currently available to stream on Netflix Canada. I stopped myself at these 14 but there are loads of movies and shows starring incredible style icons and inspirational style-makers and trend-setters for you to enjoy.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic (Hilarious, but maybe hits a bit to close to home for comfort.)
- Clueless (A Classic! The title says it all.)
- Sex in the City (All sorts of stylin' going on in this movie.)
- Drop Dead Diva (This is a very funny series that makes you think about what true beauty is.)
- The Director: An Evolution in Three Acts (about Gucci's Creative Director - Frida Giannini. I loved this because Gucci has long been one of my favourite fashion brands.
- Dior and I (This shows the intensity behind designing a collection and preparing for a show.)
- Saint Laurent (about Yves St. Laurent)
- Jeremy Scott - The People's Designer (Creative Director for Moschino and Jeremy Scott)
- IRIS (Fashion Icon)
- Advanced Style: New York Seniors (still stylin' as seniors)
- The True Costs (A look at the less glamorous side of high fashion)
So go on! Share with me.
What's your style? and Who are your favourite fashion icons?
Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about style, fashion and beauty.
Note: I have not been compensated for this post, and my W2WW/What To Watch posts are merely something I like to share with my readers. All opinions are my own, and they are not related to Netflix or my involvement in the Netflix Streamteam. Happy Streaming!
Image courtesy of Pixabay.