Fun Things To Do In and Around the Capital on Family Day
1) Tour the Parliament of Canada Buildings.
3) Go skating on the Rideau Canal. (be sure to get yourself a Beavertail)
5) Go for a skate at Rideau Hall.
6) Go for a tour of the Royal Canadian Mint.
7) Visit the National Gallery of Canada.
10) Bundle up and check out one of the Toboggan Hills in the Ottawa area.
11) Head over to an Indoor Trampoline Park: Skyzone, Xtreme Trampoline Park
12) Try Indoor Rock Climbing: Altitude Gym - Clip N' Climb, Coyote Rock Gym, Vertical Reality.
13) Check out the best trails in and around Ottawa to hike, cross country ski or snow shoe. Including the National Capital Commission Trails, and Gatineau Park.
14) Go Animal Tracking on Snowshoes at Gatineau Park.
15) Did you know there are several places to go for a Sleigh Ride in Ottawa?
16) Learn to Ski, Snowboard or Go Tubing at one of the Ottawa area Ski Hills.
17) Visit one of the Ottawa area Sugar Bushes.
18) Go on one of the Dog Sledding adventures available in the Ottawa area.
19) Visit Parc Omega and then grab some lunch in Montebello.
20) Expand the families taste buds by having lunch at a restaurant that serves up a cuisine you haven't tried before, for example: Indian, Thai, Lebanese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Moroccan.
Wishing everyone a fun filled fabulous Family Day!
Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Family Day 2017 in the Capital.
Note: I was not compensated for this post. The purpose of this post is merely to share information and ideas I believe are relevant to my readers. All opinions are my own.