Thursday 23 February 2017

Princess Movies to Stream on #Movie Knight #WhatToWatch #What2Watch

Grab Your Tiaras People! It's time to Channel Your Inner Princess! 

 

It's hump day and time for another What To Watch Post, and this one is all about Princesses. So find a cozy place in your palace to settle in for a knight (pun intended) of Princess Movies.

Cinderella

Ella Enchanted

Enchanted 

Into the Woods

Maleficent

Mirror Mirror 

Sleeping Beauty 

Tangled

The Princess and the Frog

The Princess Bride

BONUS: Comedy Series:
Galavant (2016, TV-PG, 2 sessions - Musical)
Wishing everyone an enchanting movie knight. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Tiaras.

Note: My What To Watch posts are not sponsored, nor do I receive  compensation in any form for these. The purpose of these posts is merely to share something I believe interests my readers. Please also note, these posts are separate and unrelated to my participation with the Netflix Streamteam. Movies Images courtesy of Netflix. Other images courtesy of Pixabay.

No comments :

Post a Comment