Wednesday 3 September 2014

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW Recommendation #27 #Mixology #Series @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share these recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW). Please share yours in the comments section! This week I have a comedy series for the adults to watch while the kids are busy with their back to school homework. You can find it on Netflix Canada


Mixology - Series  (2014, Session 1 -13 episodes, 4/5 stars)
Okay this comedy series is not to be taken too seriously, and is definitely not a show to watch with the kids, but I watched all of season one, and sure hope there are more sessions to follow. 



Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment