Wednesday 29 January 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAYS #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #3

I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesdays (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me.  If you have a recommendation please feel free to share them with me in the comments section!
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Ripper Street
(8 episodes) 2013, 4/5 stars, TV-MA
"It has been six months since the last Jack the Ripper killing, and East London is hopeful his reign of terror might have run its course."
(via Netflix Canada)
This is definitely for an adult audience, as there is some nudity, and the subject matter of this series. I found the storylines to be suspenseful and gripping. This is a serious drama, so you will need to give it your full attention. On a side note, having visited the area of London where the Jack the Ripper murders took place, I found it particularly interesting to see what that area might have looked like historically. 
I rated this series 4/5 :-) faces. I hope you like it.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment