Wednesday 11 June 2014

Honoured for Cathy Thinking Out Loud to be Featured on @HobbytoHot - #Bloggers & #Balance

In March this year while trying to get some sort of control and balance in both my blogging and family life I wrote a post called Blogger Issues: Finding to find that oh so elusive balance. 

This post caught the attention of Hobby to Hot.com which was quite exciting since I have reading and sharing posts from there for some time. 

In May I had the privilege of being featured on Hobby to Hot and answer a few questions about my blogging experience. The questions really got me to thinking about my blogging journey, what I have learned, and how it has impacted my life. 

If you would like see my answers, and maybe get to know me just a little bit better take a look.
I would love your feedback, and to hear what you thought! 



Thank you so much Hobby to Hot for this opportunity, 
and to my readers for taking the time to read my posts.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about balance.

1 comment :