Wednesday 18 June 2014

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW Recommendation #21 #MoviesAboutKids @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share these recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW). Please share yours in the comments section! This week's recommendations can be found on Netflix Canada and because school is almost over I thought movies about kids and their adventures would be appropriate. Note that not all these movies are appropriate for younger children. Please refer to each movie's rating and description in order to decide if it is right for you and your family.





Soul Surfer
Return to Nim's Island 
Spy Kids: All The Time In The World 
Karate Kid 
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island 
Hoot 





Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment