Thursday 26 June 2014

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW Recommendation #22 #Sports Themed Movies @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share these recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW). Please share yours in the comments section! This week's recommendations are sports themed and can be found on Netflix Canada. With all the World Cup excitement it seemed appropriate. Be sure to check ratings and descriptions to make sure each movie is appropriate for your family.



Kicking It
The Short Game
Money Ball
Undefeated
The Phantoms
Touch Back




Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. Oh love sports movies, not sure if on Netflix but Rudy, Field of Dreams and The Blindside great films.

    ReplyDelete