Tuesday 12 January 2016

Five Boredom Busting #FreeApps for Planes Trains and Automobiles #traveltuesday #traveltips #travel

5 Free Boredom Busting Apps For Appy Travels on Planes, Trains, or Automobiles.   

I love to travel, but not necessary the process of getting there. Often I find myself with chunks of time with nothing to do, and looking for a distraction. Having these 5 free apps on my cellphone gives me enough variety to get me through long road trips, flights, or stopovers. 
Bonus: They don't require wi-fi or data to play meaning I can use them anywhere.  
I use an android phone but most of these free apps are available for iPhones and both android and ios tablets.





Kobo 


(also available Kindle)

What are your best travel boredom busters ideas?

 Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about appy travels. 

Note: I was not compensated for this post. It's purpose is merely to share with my readers. All opinions are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment