Wednesday 6 January 2016

Latest #What2Watch A Series called #AboutABoy New Episodes! @Netflix_CA #W2WW

What to Watch?

NEW EPISODES OF ABOUT A BOY!
Session 2 is now available!

As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendation is a series called About A Boy which you can find (with newly added Session 2) along with the movie About A Boy on Netflix Canada. Both the movie and the series are based or at least inspired by the Nick Hornby's novel About A Boy.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on this weeks recommendations, and please share your suggestions in the comments section. 

Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. Just finished this show yesterday! Loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete