Buy-Products of Cathy Thinking Out Loud
My Recommendations on What Products to Buy
Growing up my Mom had a term: It is buy-like or look-like. Meaning is it nice enough to actually buy or just nice to look at. Deciding if a product is worth spending your hard earn cash on can be challenging, and I'd like to help by sharing my product experiences with you.
Why it's a Buy-Product:
Softlips Cube 5-in-1 Lip Care: Peach-Mango (around $5) Softlips Cube is a Buy-Product.
Beyond the Balm: What are the 5's in 1 cube? Hydrates, Replenishes, Smooths, Protects, Adds Shine.Well I'm not sure about replenishes, but it does seem to hydrate nicely, and has SPF 15 to protect, and indeed adds shine.
- I like the look of the design, size and format ... what can I say ... it's cute.
- Small and compact so perfect to throw in your purse, pocket or backpack.
- The format offers a larger surface than a twist-up style, which allows for easy application, and seems less likely to break a twist-up balm.
- I like that it has SPF 15 sun protection.
- It goes on nicely and leave my lips feeling soft and looking smooth.
- I like that I get some shine without being a full on gloss.
- I doesn't feel heavy or sticky.
- The Peach-Mango cube I have smells nice, but isn't strong or overwhelming.
- Over all I think at around $5 it's good value, and I would buy it again.
Note: It would have been nice if I could have found more product information on the Canadian site. Most of the product information I found was on the US Softlips site. My confidence in a brand is influenced by how user-friendly their site is to access information about the product and the brand.
You can find Softlips Canada on Facebook
If you have feedback, or know a product you really like, please share. I always feel better shelling out my hard earned cash on a product if I know others have tried it, and were happy with their experience and purchase.
Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about "buy-products" and products worth buying.
Note: I have not been compensated in any way for this post. The purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers my personal experience with these products. All opinions are my own.