Friday 13 May 2016

Series #Spotless on @Netflix_CA Is Definitely #What2Watch #WhatToWatch #W2WW

What to Watch? 

I say ... watch Spotless. 
It's Wednesday and time to answer the ever popular question: What is good to watch? Well it's actually Friday, but better late than never. (Usually) I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendation is a British series that was recently added Netflix Canada called Spotless. Please note the rating for this series is TV-MA.

Spotless Trailer in English - Link 

Interview: Spotless Brendan Coyle

(2015 , 1 session - 10 episodes,  TV-MA)

Spotless is part crime drama, part thriller, and part comedy. When the main character, Jean, gets a visit from his brother Martin, the consequences to a series of bad choices follow him to Jean's door step as well. Now Martin's problems are starting to become Jean's. Unfortunately you can't pick your family, or the string of bad luck, and a comedy of errors that comes with them. Personally I think it is one of the best dramas I have seen in a while and I definitely give it 2 thumbs up!

Take a minute and let me know what you thought of this week's recommendation, or what you're streaming these days. Enquiring minds want to know!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not connected to Netflix, or my involvement with the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment