Monday 26 October 2015

Costume Inspiration via @Netflix_CA #NetflixHalloween #StreamTeam

When it came to Halloween costumes at our house, the kids would let their imagination run wild and then expect me to be able to recreate that in costume form. 

I don't think they understood there was a possibility I might not be able to do it, so the costume requests were anything from Mario and Lego Knights to a Giant Rat and the Burger King King costume. Figuring out how I was going to make the costume required as much creative thinking and imagination as the costume idea itself.

That time I spent with the kids discussing and planning their Halloween costumes are some of my fondest memories.



Many of the costumes and Jack-O-Lanterns were inspired by their favourite show or movie characters. 


 
How about your kids? Are they looking for a bit of costume inspiration? Why not take a peek at their favourite shows or movies to get the creative juices flowing. Below are a few of our favourites.

Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man
Despicable Me
Scooby-Doo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Be sure to follow the hashtag #NetflixHalloween on social media for a look at what great costumes and ideas my fellow #streamteam members have come up with!


Wishing everyone a Happy Safe and Spooky Halloween! 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about a #streamteam #NetflixHalloween.

Note: As a member of the Netflix Streamteam I receive Netflix and a steaming device free of charge for the purpose of my Netflix Streamteam reviews and posts. All opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment