Wednesday 11 November 2015

A #Streamteam #BakingBootCamp Is Not for the Faint of Tart @Netflix_CA

Netflix Baking BootCamp: Not For The Faint of Tart! 


 

Netflix Canada gathered a handful of  Ottawa Streamteamers and their offspring at the Urban Element for a sweet "mixer" infused with flavour and fun.



And so the baking begins...


So impressed with Chef's skills the crowd is left speechless... 


Urban Element's Chefs, and Jenny and Sabena from Netflix. 
Key ingredients to the perfect Baking BootCamp. Note the laser sharp focus on their faces.


Many thanks to my baking partners in crime Alyssa's kids. As you can see they weren't shy about getting their hands dirty. (Too bad they're not fun. tee hee)
Is it just me or does that cupcake look like it was made by Salvador Dali?

Just in case you want to host 
your own Netflix Baking BootCamp 
the link to the recipes is below.   

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Croods Dragons Popples and sweet treats. 

Note: I was compensated for this post in cookies and cupcakes (yum). As a member of the Netflix Streamteam I receive Netflix and a streaming device free of charge for the purpose of my Netflix reviews and post. All opinions are my own.

1 comment :

  1. We had such a great time! The kids loved being your helper, too! Great to be on the #StreamTeam with such a great group!

    ReplyDelete