Wednesday 11 November 2015

Recommendation: #Twinsters Documentary #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch?



As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendation is a documnetary called Twinsters which you can find on Netflix Canada.




Twinsters is about how twin sisters born in Korea, separated at birth and adopted to two different families (one in the US and the other in France) came to find each other. 

Neither twin had any idea the other existed, until one happen to see a youtube video the other was in. Twinsters documents their incredible sorry.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this weeks recommendations, and please share your suggestions in the comments section. 


Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment