Monday 24 February 2014

Images & Text to Convey a Message: #Infographics & Photo #Apps #WorththeRead


Tips for Creating An Infographic, 

and Photo Apps to Add Text to Images 



I love reading interesting and informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing and blogging. I also like to share information from these posts I think you might find interesting or useful. My Worth the Read posts aim to share information, give you something to think about, and link a few related posts or resources I think are worth taking the time to read. 

This week's theme is about using both image and text to convey information. 

I'm always interested in ways to edit and add text to photos so insights by those more knowledgeable are always welcome. And although I have yet to created my own Infographic I love the concept. 


Just in case your wondering:
An Infographic takes large amounts of data and complex information and using images and text converts and condenses it to a visual representation. The idea is to make large amounts of information manageable and allow the reviewer to quickly grasp key points and messaging and compare data. 
 

Below you'll find links about creating Infographics and Photo Apps that allow you to easily add text to your pictures. 





Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what I think is worth the read.

1 comment :

  1. Great roundup! I love informative posts - I'll definitely check them out. Thanks so much for including my Photo App post - I hope you enjoy some of them!

    ReplyDelete