Friday 28 February 2014

Women Finding #Balance: Kids, Work, Blogs & Life #WorthTheRead

Finding Life Balance Without Dropping the Ball: Juggling Kids, Work, Blogs and Life



I love reading interesting and informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing and blogging. My Worth the Read posts are my way of sharing my take on a given topic, with a few related links I think are worth taking the time to read, and ponder. 

This week's theme is Life Balance, and some amazing women who are doing just that. 



It's a challenge we all face; balancing work, family and life's other obligations, while still reaching our goals and dreams. It demands that we take a close and critical look at what's important, and then prioritizing accordingly. It also means perfecting our time management and communication skills. There is no doubt about it, it's easier said than done, and can take years to put in place a plan and the tools required to actually reach some degree of balance.

Looking at how other women succeed at finding some balance in their lives A) shows me it can be done, B) gives me insight into tools and techniques that might work for me, and C) inspires me to continue to try to find that oh so elusive balance


Below you'll find links to inspire you while you perfect your juggling skills.


What do you find most challenging about balancing life's demands?

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about keeping all of life's balls in the air.

No comments :

Post a Comment