Thursday 6 March 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #7 #LifeUnexpected @Netflix_CA


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Life Unexpected
(26 episodes) 2010, 4/5 stars, PG
"After 10 years in foster care, teenager Lux tracks down her real parents to authorize her emancipation. But she lands in their joint custody instead." 
via Netflix Canada
I thought this was a quirky series, that was funny, entertaining, and often insightful. Life can be messy, and unpredictable, and there is often humour in that. I thoroughly enjoyed this series.
I rated this series 4/5 :-) faces.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about What to Watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment