Saturday 8 March 2014

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FRIDAY FEATURE: WORTH THE READ MAR 7, 2014

I read interesting informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing, networking, and the like all the time. I'm a bit of a junkie when it comes to this type of thing. So I thought I would share at least one said post or article every Friday, and maybe send you into your weekend with some food for thought. This week is about Blogging. I stumbled across Blogging Basics 101  , where I found tons of posts and resources perfect for a newbie blogger like myself. Today I'm sharing three of those posts. Let me know what think, and whether you found these interesting or helpful. Be sure to leave a comment on Blogging Basics 101 too!





Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about Friday Feature: Worth the Read.

No comments :

Post a Comment