Wednesday 26 March 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #10 #TheITCrowd @Netflix_CA


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
The IT Crowd
(24 episodes) 2006, 4/5 stars, NR
"Aided by a tech-illiterate manager, a pair of basement-dwelling dweebs makes the most of life in IT at a corporation run by a cloddish new owner."
via Netflix Canada
This series is absolutely hilarious! Lots of dry British humour. I particularly like to watch it with my engineer Hubby who for more than 20 years has had to play the IT role, while I am the tech-illiterate one. It is a brilliant show, that pokes fun at so many stereotypes.
I rated this series 4.5/5 :-) faces.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for your continued excellent Netflix recommendations. I always look for new shows to watch and appreciate your reviews. I show that I love to watch on Netflix is Leverage. Six seasons

    ReplyDelete