Thursday 6 March 2014

INTERESTING BLOGS: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue......

Andrea has been blogging for quite some time, and her blog has been around since at least 2006, making it something "old"er but still very relevant. Both blog and the blogger are examples of excellence for newbies like myself. This is a blog worth taking the time to visit.
peek inside the fishbowl " ...because content is king, er queen"

Kim, the voice of Chatters of Gabby, is "new" to blogging, but she is keen to learn, has a great sense of humour, and is a lovely person inside and out. For those reasons alone, you should check out her blog, say hello, and leave a comment. 
Chatters of Gabby "Sassy, Opinionated, Honest"

We all get "blue", and struggle at times in our lives. The blog End the Crazy Talk is trying to open up dialogue, and share, in order to support, give insight, and educate about mental illness. This is a must visit blog in my opinion. Sandy is kind, honest, and brave, and only by people like herself blogging, and talking about the subject of mental illness will we see real change. Borrow her lead, and open up dialogues of your own.
End the Crazy Talk "erase the stigma...open your mind"

Well there you  have it, something Old, something New and something Blue, and the I consider the links I am sharing something Borrowed to post on my blog.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about interesting Blogs.

6 comments :

  1. Nice! Always looking for a new read. I often think bloggers forget to check out others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, and sometimes we just have not heard of a blog. I love finding someone new to me to visit and read. Thanks for the comment Kim, you are another example of excellence to all us newbies!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing - always love finding great new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani thanks so much for reading and commenting. I thought I might do this on a fairly regular basis. There is a blog to add to my next post about interesting blogs It is called Life Over Easy. LOL

      Delete
  3. Honored to be included in your post Cathy! Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an original idea for a blog post. I love finding new blogs and now I have three new ones to add to my list.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete