Wednesday 19 March 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #9 #LieToMe @Netflix_CA


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Lie to Me
(48 Episodes) 2009, 4/5 stars, PG
"In this procedural crime drama, Dr. Cal Lightman help the police by using his knowledge of human behaviour to determine whether a person is lying.
via Netflix Canada
This is an excellent series, that is action packed, and never gets dull. Each episode is different, and leaves you wondering how the truth will come out. I like the fact the Dr. Cal Lightman is not perfect, and his faults make easier to relate to him. 
I rate this series 4.5/5 :-) faces. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of the post is merely to share with my readers.

4 comments :

  1. You're right, Cathy! This is a good series to start following! I used to watch it, and I watched it whenever it was on. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for checking #W2WW out and it is exciting all the great show we get to pick from these days. Please feel free to make any suggestions you might have.

      Delete
  2. I'm still hooked on binge watching House of Cards, but once I can find time for more in my tv watching schedule, I will be sure to try all out all of your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So little time So many good shows. I guess we can't complain about that. I have not watched House of Cards - maybe that should be next on my list! Thanks for the suggestion and the comment!

      Delete