Wednesday 12 March 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #8 #TheGlades @Netflix_CA


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
The Glades
(36 episodes) 2010, 4/5 stars. TV-14
"An abrasive homicide detective moves to the Florida Everglades, but the unusually high murder rate thwarts his plans for relaxing on the golf course."
via Netflix Canada
I have seen a few episodes of The Glades and very much enjoyed it, but this recommendation comes from Jazzy6178. I will be taking her recommendation and watching the other 32 or episodes soon. 
Jazzy rated this series 4/5 :-) faces. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I was not compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

3 comments :

  1. the Glades is a great show. Just love Matt Passmores character.
    Orange is the New Black is another great show..Season 2 starts in June....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Orange is the New Black is fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Hmmmm, never watched The Glades before. I'll have to check it out. I've been begging the hubby to watch Mad Men with me. I think he's ready to cave.

    Thanks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete