Wednesday, 12 March 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #8 #TheGlades @Netflix_CA


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
The Glades
(36 episodes) 2010, 4/5 stars. TV-14
"An abrasive homicide detective moves to the Florida Everglades, but the unusually high murder rate thwarts his plans for relaxing on the golf course."
via Netflix Canada
I have seen a few episodes of The Glades and very much enjoyed it, but this recommendation comes from Jazzy6178. I will be taking her recommendation and watching the other 32 or episodes soon. 
Jazzy rated this series 4/5 :-) faces. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I was not compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

3 comments :

  1. the Glades is a great show. Just love Matt Passmores character.
    Orange is the New Black is another great show..Season 2 starts in June....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, never watched The Glades before. I'll have to check it out. I've been begging the hubby to watch Mad Men with me. I think he's ready to cave.

    Thanks!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete