Wednesday 12 February 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #5

I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Life on Mars (U.S.)
(17 episodes) 2008, 4/5 stars. TV-14
"In present-day New York, a cop is hit by a car and transported to 1973. But is he really lost in time, or is it an illusion induced by his accident?"
via Netflix Canada
I like that the story line of "Life On Mars" offers an alternate explanation to events for those of us, like myself, who find it hard to accept "I was hit by a car and time travelled". Despite the 1970's fashion, I found the window into life without modern technology interesting. Definitely worth the watch. 
I rated this series 4/5 :-) faces. 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers. 

1 comment :

  1. No modern technology!? *Shudder*

    I don't have cable or netflix so I will live vicariously through these posts.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete