Thursday 13 February 2014

The Colour Red: A Very Busy Colour

Each colour seems symbolize more than just where it sits on the colour wheel. Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day the colour Red seemed an appropriate choice for this post.
Red sits between Magenta and Yellow, but symbolizes Passion and Love, and Represents Fire, Heat and Danger. It is the colour of Stop signs. The Canadian Flag is Red and White and evokes patriotism. Red is the colour of Communism, and the political left. There are red apples, grapes, wines, and sauces. We can't forget the red panda, fox, and squirrel. Red is a very busy colour!
I created a Pinterest board called The Colour Red . I have pinned all things red; some are beautiful, or interesting, or just plain cute. Take a minute to see what I pinned. 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about the colour Red.

2 comments :

  1. Red is one of my favourite colours! I love how it looks, as well as what it is suppose to symbolize. I'll be over to your Pinterest page soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tidbits about red. I am not a fan of red.....I love blues and black :)

    ReplyDelete