Monday 3 February 2014

I am February's Canadian for Journeys of the Zoo's "I Am Canadian" Feature

Over at Journeys of the Zoo, Sarah does a monthly "I Am Canadian" feature and Linky, where you can read about the monthly featured Canadian and participate in her Canadian Linky. 
I was asked to be February's Feature Canadian, and wrote about some thoughts I had on the subject in a post called "O Canada, Our Home and Native Land".  I would love it if you took a minute to read the post and let me know what you think. 

Yep, just Cathy thinking out loud about being Canadian.

3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for guest posting Cathy. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on how the anthem might be amended to better reflect who you are as a Woman and a Canadian.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Sarah! Thanks for asking me to participate.

      Delete