Thursday 6 February 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #4

I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
CHUCK
(91 episodes) 2007, 4/5 stars, PG
"When underachieving computer geek Chuck Bartowski accidentally downloads a classified data app into his brain, he suddenly becomes a government asset." 
(via Netflix Canada)
I love this series! It is funny, and clever, with a bit of action fighting on the side. It is rated PG so you can watch with both your tweens and your parents and know all of you will enjoy it.
I rated this series 4/5 :-) faces. I hope you like it.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.


Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. We watched this when it was on and loved it. It was my show the years it was on regularly and we set our watches by it. Loved Chuck. That guy still makes me laugh in other shows and movies.

    ReplyDelete