Thursday 20 February 2014

IT'S SO EASY TO BE #GREEN RECYCLING IDEAS FOR PLASTIC CLIP HANGERS



Don't throw away those clip hangers that come with the clothes you buy. Here are a couple excellent uses for them.






They are a must have on vacation! Be sure to bring at least a few. Perfect for hanging wet towels and bathing suits to dry. Think you don't need them for a ski vacation? What about wet mitts, socks, or your bathing suit for the pool or hot tub.










They work are great for hanging your kid's, or student's wet artwork to dry.


One last idea: Put your recipe in a ziploc bag, and clip the hanger on, then hang from a kitchen cupboard door handle to easily see the recipe you are using.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking about being green.

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love the idea of hanging pictures from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ton of these and always recycle them. But, now that The Kids have started doing so much crafting and painting, I'll keep them. Cute drawings!

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ideas Cathy! I have oodles of these hanging around, especially from my little one's clothes

    ReplyDelete