Wednesday 26 February 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation on what is good to watch! #6


I'm regularly having conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about what TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) the recommendations I have, or one that has been shared with me. If you have a recommendation please feel free to share with me in the comments section! 
This week Watch Wednesday I am recommending a series I watched on Netflix called:
Top Gear (U.K.)
(32 episodes) 2003, 4/5 stars. TV-PG
"Jeremy Clarkson and his crew of car lovers test the limits of luxury vehicles in this hit show that also features celebrities racing on a test track."
via Netflix Canada
I can't believe how many times I laugh during an episode of Top Gear. Season 17, episode 1 is a must watch! This is no boring, run of the mill show about cars. The dry british humour of the hosts makes this seem like more of a comedy with cars than a series about cars. I highly recommend this show for everyone, car enthusiast or not!
I rated this 4.5/5 :-) faces. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about What to Watch.

Note: I have not been compensation for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

3 comments :

  1. I've never heard of that show. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED Netflix. I sound like a broken record.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have watched every episode about 10 times. LOVE the show.

    ReplyDelete