Saturday 14 June 2014

Making #SocialMedia Work for Your #SmallBusiness #WorthTheRead

 Social Media Best Practices for Small Business:

Making Social Media Work for Your Business



I love reading interesting and informative posts and articles about business, social media, marketing and blogging. My Worth the Read posts are my way of sharing my take on a given topic, with a few related links I think are worth taking the time to read, and ponder. 


This week's topic is Social Media Best Practices.

So you have added social media to your small business' marketing and sales strategy, but is it actually working for you? Just being on social media is no guarantee it will help your business, in fact managed poorly it may actually hinder your business and disengage existing and potential customers. 

How do you figure out best social media practices for small business? 

When it comes to social media each small business needs to determine which social media platforms are a best fit for their unique situation and type of business, and the netiquette that goes with them. More than knowing that, it is vital to know the best practices that can help drive traffic to your business, increase your client reach to ultimately increase your bottom-line.

The posts below will help you better understand what the best practices are, and how they help social media work better for your business:


More Insights Into Social Media and Small Business

Yep, just me Cathy thinking about what I think is worth the read. 

Note: I have not been compensated in anyway for this post. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers posts and articles I find interesting.

No comments :

Post a Comment