Wednesday 11 June 2014

WHAT 2 WATCH WED #W2WW Recommendation #20 #FathersDay #Fathers @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share these recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW). Please share yours in the comments section! This week's recommendations can be found on Netflix Canada and have a fatherhood theme in lieu of Father's Day this Sunday.


Are We There Yet?
Are We Done Yet?
Father of the Bride
Father of the Bride Part II
Despicable Me
The Pursuit of Happiness
Daddy Day Care
Spy Kids: All The Time In The World





Hope you enjoy these movies and to all the Dads out there have a Happy Father's Day! 

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. Great pics, for me I would watch The Pursuit of Happiness and Daddy Day Care with my boys. Great balance heart felt movie then the comedy to get us wrestling, laughing and smiling.

    ReplyDelete