Wednesday 20 January 2016

14 Movies to Stream Before #ValentinesDay #What2Watch #W2WW @Netflix_CA

What to Watch?

14 Romantic Movies to Stream Between Now and Valentine's Day



As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). 
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so to get you in the mood for love, here are 14 romantic movies to stream. You can stream them all on Netflix Canada.

About Time


P.S. I Love You

Romantics Anonymous (subtitles)
Sabrina (both the 1954 and 1995 versions)

Confessions Of A Shopaholic


The Longest Ride

Band Baaja Baaraat (Subtitles)

The Baker

Sharing is caring, so do tell, what are you streaming these days?

Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.
Heart Frame Image via Free Stock Photo

2 comments :

  1. Can't say that I saw any of these movies other than "PS I Love You" & I'll admit that my eyes may have possibly watered. Shhh...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Vow is another tear jerker but good movie Jason. I loved P.S. I Love You but cried through whole thing.Laughed too!

      Delete