Wednesday 27 January 2016

Seven Movies Set in Italy to Stream Today - Ciao Bella! #What2Watch #W2WW

What to Watch

Ora Mi Scusi ... It's time to watch these 7 Movies Set in Italy



As you all know, "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question amongst my friends and family, and the reason why I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka W2WW). Yesterday was Tuesday and I wrote a #TravelTuesday post about Italy which inspired this week's recommendations of movies set and or shot in Italy. The Italian scenery alone make them worth watching. You can stream them all on Netflix Canada.



A Room With A View

Shadows in the Sun

Love Is All You Need

To Rome With Love

Stealing Beauty

The Lizzie McGuire Movie

Sharing is caring, so do tell ... what are you streaming these days? 

Ciao! and
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All my opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment