Wednesday 17 February 2016

Five Action-Military Movies #What2Watch #WhattoWatch #W2WW

What to Watch

Five Action - Military Movies



As you know "What's Good to Watch?" is a common question among my friends and family, and the reason I share movie and show recommendations on Cathy Thinking Out Loud every Wednesday (aka #W2WW). This week's recommendations are NOT for the kiddies, since all but one have an "R" rating. You can find all of these movies currently on Netflix Canada.

Sharing is caring, so do tell...what are you streaming these days?
Happy Streaming!

Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post, and my #W2WW, What to Watch posts are simply something I like to share with my readers. They are not specifically connected to Netflix, or my involvement in the Netflix Streamteam.

No comments :

Post a Comment