Wednesday 30 April 2014

WHAT TO WATCH WEDNESDAY #W2WW This weeks recommendation #15 Rom-Com Movie Marathon for Mom on Mother's Day @Netflix_CA

I regularly have conversations on social media and in real life with friends and family about which TV shows, or movies are good to watch. So I thought why not share once a week, on Wednesday (aka #W2WW) recommendations I have, or ones shared with me. If you have a recommendation please share them in the comments section! This week's recommendation for What to Watch Wednesday are a list of 10 cute Rom-Coms on Netflix Canada perfect for a girls night. Or, why not treat Mom to an uninterrupted movie marathon. Be sure to arrange for snacks, and a glass wine (leave the bottle).

Girl Most Likely 2012, 3/5 stars, PG-13
The Other End of the Line 2008, 3.5/5 stars, PG
Miss Dial 2013, 3.5/5 stars, R

Pretty Ugly People 2009, 3/5 stars, R
Slightly Single in LA 2012, 3/5 stars, R
Act Like You Love Me 2013, 3.5/5 stars, NR
Think Like A Man 2012, 3.5/5 stars, PG
The Ex 2006, 3/5 stars, 14A
The Backup Plan 2010, 3.5/5 stars, PG
The Ugly Truth 2009, 3.5/5 stars, R

I hope you enjoy my selections, and if you're a Mom I hope you get a Movie Marathon with snacks and wine for Mother's Day!


Yep, just me Cathy thinking out loud about what to watch.

Note: I have not been compensated for this post in any way. All opinions are my own, and the purpose of this post is merely to share with my readers.

1 comment :

  1. I love Netflix, I am trying to finish watching House of Cards. I have not watched a movie on Netflix for a while now. I should get back into it.

    ReplyDelete